THE MEANING OF LIFE??????

Does anyone actually know the answer to this question?
I'm still trying to figure this out, for as i can see from the life experience i've had so far it just all seems to be a life full of unhappy people, wars, pain, tears and heartbreak!
Yes sure there is joy to but it's generally short lived before something or someone comes along to ruin it all!
If any of you have any theories on this then do have you your say and enlighten me!!!

Saturday 22 March 2008

Awww Memories!!!

Now as i'm sure you are all aware by now my darling and most gorgeous friend Marrisa and i have been friends for the longest time since summer 1995 and whilst finally getting around to sorting through my photos for them to be put in albums, i came across these wonderful memories of Marrisa and myself on one of her many trips down to my flat in London from Darlington.
On this trip it was for a special occasion for the christening of my hansom son James. It is with great pride that Marrisa is his godmother.








In the photo below i'm at Marrisa's house for the first of many trips. This trip has really strong memories for me as it was in this trip that i believe our beautiful strong friendship was set in stone and from this it was a case of i knew i had found the best friend i could ever ask for no matter the distance from our homes we were the closet in our hearts, even now that she is the other side of the world with her fabulous husband and stunning daughter our friendship is still as strong as it was.


My darling gorgeous friend i miss you everyday and you are always in my thoughts and you are always in my heart. We have made some wonderful memories in our past and although i don't see you i know that we are still making memories together with our families for our futures that we still will share. Distance has nothing on us babe because we are in each others hearts and our friendship will always be strong.


You've been my best friend forever,
and will always be together.
Through the laughs,
and through the tears.

Your there whether I need advise,
or just a simple pep talk.
You listen to me with all your heart,
and your always honest with me.

You help me up when I'm down.
You lifted me of the ground.
Your like a guardian angel to me,
I know you will always be here for me.

I can come to you with anything,
I can trust you with all my secrets.
You've been my best friend forever,
and will always be together!
"THANK YOU" for being my friend.

1 comment:

Marrisa said...

Oh my goodness!!! TEARS!! That is the most amazing post ever, I thank you so very much my darling.

What amazing memories we have eh?! Wwe had some of the best times in that flat of yours! Being there as the Godmother to your gorgeous son James is something that stays with me forever, and the fact you were my only lady on my wedding day proves our friendship.

I miss you so very much, being so far away is hard, time zones can be cruel, yet we continue to be as strong as ever.

I am always here for you, remember that I may be a million miles away but I am seconds away on the phone.

Love you all so very much, I am deeply proud to be your friend and part of your beautiful family.

Love forever my darling xxx